Apr 17, 2009

The weather to day was cold and fresh easterly but with high skys and little chance of a fall of migrants. Yet undaunted I made my way to Burwick at the most southerly point of the mainland….ok so I know its actually St Margaret’s hope but so what!! It was freezing ant the journey probably had more to do with the new bike than the slim chance of a passing migrant. Burwick had sweet fa just a good flock of Linnets. A spin to Hestly woods found a bit of a work party going on so I bypassed that and went to the shore at winnick. Hear I found another Wheatear that possibly had just come off the sea. That was to be my lucky bird for the day tho and I saw nothing after it..lol..I had a walk down below the cliffs and took some pictures before heading off home. A crap days birding saved by biking!...god bless motor bikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment